How can I make a payment on my account?


To make a payment:

  • Mail to 974-73rd Street, Suite 20, West Des Moines, IA 50265. All mailed payments must include your file number to ensure proper credit to your account.
  • Visit our online Payment Center. (You will need your file number. You can set up single or recurring monthly payments, or propose a lump sum settlement offer.)
  • Come to office at 974-73rd Street Suite 20, West Des Moines, IA 50265. (We cannot make change, so you will need to bring exact payment.) Our office is open Monday-Friday from 8am-4pm.
  • Call 800-617-7593 for instructions on makng a wire transfer.
  • Call 800-617-7593 and one of our agents will assist you in making a check payment over the phone.

What do I do if I have been served with lawsuit papers?

Please call our office at 800-617-7593.

What if I dispute my account?

You can dispute your account in several ways.

Upon receipt of a dispute notification, the firm will investigate your dispute in a timely manner. In order to complete the investigation, it may be necessary for the firm to reach out to request additional information/documentation. Upon completion of the investigation, the firm will notify you of the results (either by mail, email or phone). If your dispute is determined to be invalid, the firm’s collection efforts will continue. If your dispute is found to be valid, the firm will notify you, notify our client, dismiss any pending litigation and close our file.

FOR FRAUD/IDENTITY THEFT CLAIMS: We will send you an Affidavit of Fraud form. This form will need to be filled out and returned to our office (via mail or email) with supporting documentation in order for our office to investigate and respond to the fraud claim. Supporting documentation may include a police report, a copy of your dispute letter to any credit reporting agency and/or original creditor, a copy of a valid government-issued photo identification card (i.e. driver’s license, passport, state-issued ID), and proof of residency during the time the disputed charges occurred.

FOR ACCOUNT ALREADY PAID CLAIMS or BALANCE DISCREPANCY CLAIMS: You will be asked to produce evidence of payments. The evidence must include reference to the original creditor number.

Do I have to go to Court after being served even though I have made arrangements with your office?

Upon receipt of your signed paperwork, we will file that with the court and request that the court enter the stipulated/consent judgment on the case. It remains your responsibility to attend any scheduled court dates prior to the entry of the stipulated/consent judgment. Failure to return the signed stipulated/consent judgment in a timely manner or to appear in court on scheduled court dates may result in a default judgment being entered against you. If you do not understand this agreement or the court procedures, you have the right to consult with your own attorney. If a default judgment is entered against you, our office will not take any further action unless you default on the payment arrangments made with our office. Once the balance is resolved in our office, we will file a Satisfaction of Judgment with the court letting them know the litigation has been resolved.